4TH ANNUAL HALLOWEENIE 0.5K “UN-RUN”
PRESENTED BY SOCIETY INSURANCE
It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for — Big Brothers Big Sisters of Fond du Lac County’s Halloweenie 0.5K “Un-Run” is back and better than ever! Grab your friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors and join us on Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 5:30 PM in Downtown Fond du Lac for this 21+ event.
Let the countdown begin!
WHAT IS AN “UN-RUN”?
A 0.5K race for the couch potatoes, the underachievers, the carb-lovers, and the lazybones. A 21+ running event that requires no running — just friends, drinks, costumes, and a good cause.
Our Halloweenie 0.5K is all treats and no tricks. Put on your best costume and join us for a leisurely stroll down Main Street in Downtown Fond du Lac between Forest Avenue and 2nd Street. There will be plenty of drinks, snacks, music, and photo-ops along the way.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Register for the Halloweenie 0.5K by selecting a starting time and location below, then adding the desired number of tickets to your cart. Make a team and bring your friends! Save $5 on every ticket when you purchase 5-9 tickets and save $10 on every ticket when you purchase 10 or more.
Not to mention the perks!
- Halloweenie lanyard
- Punch card to sample local food, drinks, and other goodies
- Bragging rights, of course
Become Halloweenie royalty!
- Show up whenever you want between 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Register indoors at our Haunted VIP Lounge (the Annex inside The Coliseum Sports Bar & Grill)
- Snack on complimentary appetizers and treats
- Receive one FREE drink ticket per registration
- Skip the line when you need a refill
- Private bartender
- VIP swag bag
WHY SHOULD I “UN-RUN”?
When you “un-run” with us, you support Fond du Lac County youth with powerful mentoring relationships. Right now, over 100 children are waiting for a Big Brother, Big Sister, Big Couple, or Big Family. Your support at the Halloweenie 0.5K helps us find, train, and match volunteers with children who need mentors in our community.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Remember: it’s about the journey, not the destination. While the Halloweenie 0.5K racecourse won’t take you long to complete, we’ll have a variety of places to kick your feet up along the way:
- Grab a bite to eat at plenty of carb-loaded snack spots
- Quench your thirst with some beer, wine, coffee, or even a Witch’s Brew
- Visit local businesses along the route for special beverages and more
- Make a pit stop at one of our selfie stations
- Tend to injuries at the SSM Health Blister Station for a Tootsie Pop and Barbie Band-Aid
- Enjoy musical entertainment from Marty Schibbelhut, DJ Extraordinaire
- Vote for your favorite individual or group costume to win a cash prize
Disclaimer: For what it’s worth, we’re told that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so thank you to the Blessings in a Backpack program in Boerne, Texas, for inspiring our “un-run”. We accordingly give credit (or blame) where it’s due.